Job Title: Commercial Development Specialist
For more than a quarter of a century our client has been ensuring the secure retention of communication data for their customers. They require ambitious college graduates to help enhance the company’s presence further!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $46,000
· Targeted, uncapped Y1 OTE of $54k!
· Healthcare and 401(k) packages available
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Regular socials in an exciting, welcoming culture
· Excellent scope for progression
· Fun, modern offices in a highly sought after central location
Once you’ve learned about the company’s offering, you’ll begin to generate leads. As well as identifying prospective clients, you’ll also nurture warm leads from customers that have previously expressed an interest. The successful candidate will deliver client demonstrations, sell to clients over the phone and manage the delivery process.
Once you’ve obtained managerial oversight of all of your duties, you’ll progress to field sales and an external, more client facing role! Our client offers a unique benefits package – excellent career and earning potential within a social culture are just some of the perks made available!
· Learn thoroughly about the company’s offering and marketplace they operate in
· Call through to potential clients in order to promote the company’s offering
· Nurture warm leads from SMBs that have already expressed an interest
· Deliver presentations to potential customers face to face
· Manage the entire sales process in a more external, client facing role as you advance
· A college degree holder
· Possess exceptional communication skills
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.