Trainee Client Service Associate (Entry Level)
Sector: Financial Services
Have an interest in the financial sector and looking for an opportunity to launch your post-college career? Our client offers full bespoke training - all you need is a Bachelor's Degree and plenty of ambition!
The Role: Client Service Associate
Operating within the Client Service team under the umbrella of the company's wider group, you will provide high quality service support, usage control, and data quality control to an extensive client base across the diverse product range our client offers.
Reporting to the Director of North American Client Services and working within a global team, you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of support to clients based in and around Norcal and surrounding territories. Support will be both remote and through onsite visits, with a primary focus on usage control and product education. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided: however, an interest or background in financial services would be beneficial.
Client Service Associate – what you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $45,000
· Y1 OTE of $54k
· Regular socials, all within a welcoming, inclusive company culture
· Additional incentive and bonus schemes
· Full training
Key Responsibilities include:
· Answer all client inquiries, maintaining a high degree of client satisfaction and retention
· Monitor clients for usage control and work with the Client Relationship Executive and Sales Manager to develop upsell opportunities
· Capture client intelligence from all client interactions into CRM systems for analysis and follow-up
· Build relationships with clients through email and phone engagement, while ensuring 100% of client needs are met
· Analyze, communicate and escalate client concerns as they relate to product offerings to CREs, Sales Managers, and the Director of Client Service
In return, you can expect continual investment into your professional development and opportunities for progression, matched by a competitive salary and generous package.
- Educated to college degree level, bachelors degree – any major, any GPA
- Knowledge and understanding of financial institutions and global financial markets would be beneficial
- A proven track record of success