Job Title: Junior Account Manager (Entry Level, Bachelor’s Degree)
Sector: Video Marketing
As a Facebook Marketing Partner, our client is the authority on innovation in the video marketing sector. In order to enhance their presence further, they’re looking for ambitious college graduates to help strengthen their ties with brands and digital marketing agencies!
Junior Account Manager Package:
· A competitive basic salary of $40,000
· $60k OTE
· Full bespoke training
· Excellent scope for progression and personal development
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Company vacations that reward success
· A welcoming, inclusive atmosphere and regular socials
Junior Account Manager Role:
· Obtain a thorough knowledge of the video marketing industry
· Liaise closely internally and with business partners to develop account plans
· Forecast and analyse client activity in order to identify potential upsell opportunities
· Perform regular client outreach and act as the central point of contact for customer requests
· Remain up to speed on industry trends in order to educate clients on further services
· Negotiate with and influence key decision makers with your client base
The successful candidate will enjoy a unique package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
Junior Account Manager:
· Educated to degree level (full Bachelor’s only)
· Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
· A positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Commercial acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.