Job Title: Sales Assistant (Entry Level)
Working with clients and industry sectors of all sizes, our client is an innovative telecoms enterprise going places! They’re looking for ambitious college graduates - self-starters that are looking for their first career step.
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $40,000
· Y1 OTE of $60K
· A multi award winning, inclusive, highly social culture
· Extensive bespoke training with an exciting, rapidly growing tech enterprise
· Incentive vacations that reward success!
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· The opportunity of global travel as you look to expand the company’s existing international client base
· Excellent progression into leadership roles on offer
· Discounted gym membership
· Health Insurance – including dental and vision
The successful candidate will obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering. You’ll enjoy a varied role, from preparing sales presentations by undertaking detailed research, to speaking to customers over the phone. You’ll employ a customer centric approach in order to promote the company’s offering to their client base. In setting appointments and ameliorating customer queries, the Sales Assistant will constantly look to improve their product knowledge.
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s offering
· Prepare sales presentations by actively researching prospects, the marketplace and competitor activity
· Employ a customer-centric approach to answer all client queries
· Schedule business meetings for senior sales staff, entering into a dialogue with customers over the phone and via email
· Adeptly manage the CRM
· A college education (full Bachelor’s degree only)
· Experience not necessary (you just need healthy drive and ambition)
· Possess exceptional communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)