Job Title: First Line Customer Service Representative
Sector: Telecommunications/IT Software
With offices across the US, Melbourne and London, our client is a leading name in telecommunications. They’re looking for driven college graduates to help carry their rapidly growing proposition even further!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $40,000
· Y1 OTE of $60K
· A multi award winning, inclusive, highly social culture
· Extensive bespoke training with an exciting, rapidly growing tech enterprise
· Incentive vacations that reward success!
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· The opportunity of global travel as you look to expand the company’s existing international client base
· Excellent progression into leadership roles on offer
· Discounted gym membership
· Health Insurance – including dental and vision
· 401(k) package available
As an Junior Customer Service Representative with the company, you’ll be tasked with creating and streamlining email and phone campaigns. Once you have an in-depth knowledge of the company and its marketplace, you’ll begin to research and explore target client accounts. The successful candidate will experiment with different email copies so as to hone the most effective communication methods. You’ll also adeptly inform customers of the company’s service offering – repackaging and presenting content to them to educate them about the company’s proposition.
You’ll be offered a unique package by the company. Excellent career and earning potential, a social culture and laptop are just some of the perks made available.
- Attain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering in order to best educate prospective customers
- Evaluate and streamline outbound phone and email campaigns
- Experiment with email so as to develop the most effective methods of communication
- Educate customers in order to ascertain and establish their needs and receptiveness to the company’s offering
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.