- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pareto Health is transforming the way we understand healthcare—with a particular focus on how we position ourselves in the market, share our brand story, and differentiate our product solutions. The Senior Content Writer will join a growing communications team charged with developing and executing an effective content marketing strategy, with a particular skill for making the complex simple in order to connect with a target audience.
Key Project Areas Include:
- Quarterly campaign content
- Product portfolio management
- Consultant success stories
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Producing a broad spectrum of media assets, including infographics, whitepapers, e-newsletters, social media posts, digital ads, eBooks, landing pages, presentations, collateral, templates, videos, websites, and more
- Collaborating cross-functionally with the product, sales, and executive teams to ideate and produce short and long-form content that will drive business outcomes aligned with annual and quarterly goals
- Partnering with internal subject matter experts and leaders to ensure crisp, clear, and well-articulated messaging
- Composing webinar abstracts, outlines, and scripts
- Developing high-quality, on-brand slide decks for sales presentations
- Supporting the execution of quarterly marketing campaigns
- Editing, proofreading, and improving content produced by creative agencies and/or freelancers
Characteristics Consistent with Success:
- Self-starter, go-getter, and team player—a rare but winning combination
- Strong storyteller with outstanding copywriting skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to capture tone and self-edit
- Extremely organized; capable of managing multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Detailed and process-oriented, with the willingness to relentlessly follow-up to ensure flawless execution
- Adept at using data and insights to inform increasingly effective marketing messages
- Passion for ensuring 360 messaging, brand positioning, and perception
- Fount of creative ideas
- Gift for working autonomously and with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to both give and receive feedback
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and work ethic appropriate for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Writing experience, with samples to share during the interview process
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related fields
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- SEO, PR, and (professional) social media experience a plus
About Pareto Health
Established in 2011, Pareto Health is changing the way employers take control of their health benefits. We are the largest employee benefit group captive manager in the country -- with $1.6 billion in healthcare benefits running through our platform, approximately $500m of stop-loss premium, and 325,000 lives covered. Our powerful new approach to financing employee benefits reduces costs without increasing the risk. Pareto is uniquely positioned to help a large swath of the market adopt smart, sustainable, multi-year strategies for optimal healthcare delivery.
Pareto offers a competitive benefits package and salary is commensurate with experience. Benefit offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, 401(k) and employer 401(k)contribution.
Pareto is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pareto Captive Services LLC
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Healthcare Content Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.