Facilities Manager - Full Time Honolulu
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Parents And Children Together is once again the proud recipient of the Hawaii Business Magazine's "Hawaii's Best Places to Work in 2022" award, recognized as Hawaii's most family-friendly organization!
The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing all facility-related activities as well as overseeing the upkeep of related supplies and equipment. Additionally, the Facilities Manager will plan and coordinate all construction and maintenance of equipment, installations, refurbishments and renovations ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met and up to code maintaining a problem-free and safe environment for all clients and employees of Parents And Children Together. This position is under the direct supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer.
What you will be doing:
- Behaves in a manner that supports the agency’s mission and follows personnel policies and procedures
- Works in collaboration with Executive and Senior Leadership with facilities planning and space allocations.
- Prepare and manage planning and cost estimates for moves and equipment; negotiates bids and contracts with third party vendors to include maintenance of equipment, installations, moves, refurbishments and renovations and optimizes the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- Ensures all facilities and utility systems are inspected regularly and in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
- Manages contracts, leases and maintenance agreements for property, equipment, fire extinguishers and smoke detectors.
- Evaluates the need for telecommuting systems and office machinery; makes recommendations for purchase if appropriate and ensures the timely implementation of utilities in new or existing locations.
- Participates Parents And Children Together’s agency wide safety program, including safety committee activities, monitoring systems, safety and emergency plans, and initiatives to mitigate related risks.
- Prepares and manages reports with government and other authorities including environmental permitting, as required.
Education / Training:
High school diploma, required. Advanced degree in business management, facilities management, or related field, preferred.
1. Experience in facilities management including building upkeep, structural issues, and grounds maintenance, required.
2. Familiar with OSHA and ADA regulations, required.
3. Experience working with child care facilities highly preferred.
We offer exceptional benefits that your entire family can enjoy! These benefits include, but not limited to:
- A comprehensive medical and dental plan including vision and prescription coverage
- 21 Paid Vacation Days, 12 Paid Sick Days including 5 Paid Personal Days, and 14 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 4% employer match
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Credit Union Membership, Pet Insurance, Aflac, and much more!
PACT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer who is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion and connectedness. We prioritize and invest in employee development and wellness, creating opportunities for all to learn, grow, and realize their full potential in a healthy and flexible work environment. PACT maintains an atmosphere of collaborative decision-making, communication, and openness within and across our programs to provide the high-quality services in support of our mission. At PACT, you can make a difference working with families and communities throughout the Hawaiian islands.
Apply today to join a team whose mission is to build and create safe and promising futures for children and families right here in our own community!
Parents And Children
Get fresh Our Parents Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.