Administrative Assistant 2 - Part Time Honolulu
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program: Family and Economic Opportunity Centers
Job Type: Part Time, Non Exempt
Location: Kalihi, Hawaii
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Program Director and the staff of the Family and Economic Opportunity Centers (FEOC) in Honolulu. This position is under the direct supervision of the Program Director.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Performs inter- and intra-office communication and public information duties including: handling incoming/outgoing mail; answering phones; relaying messages; and assuring the efficient and effective flow of internal/external communications.
- Performs tasks related to fiscal operations including: encounter data entry; income and expense reconciliation; petty cash management; purchasing and inventory records; purchase orders; reimbursements; and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for coordination and communication of the community work in 96744 Coalition meetings including e-mails, flyers, sign-in sheets, and other preparation for meetings.
- Serves as the program’s Safety Officer and performs all the tasks related to that position.
- Responsible for the preparation of on and off site meetings, including agendas, taking meeting minutes, and obtaining office supplies.
- Assists the Program Director with program data collection, recordkeeping, reports, and both electronic and paper correspondence.
- Attends staff meetings and committees and prepares minutes as requested.
Work Hours:Part Time, 20 hours weekly. Generally Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed.
Education / Training:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
One (1) year experience as an administrative assistant required.
- Possesses and maintains a valid driver’s license.
- Has daily access to an automobile.
- Possesses and maintains proof of no-fault insurance.
Parents And Children Together
BusinessView all jobs at Parents And Children Together