Administrative Assistant 2 - Full Time Honolulu
- Posted: over a month ago
Program: Intensive Support Services
Job Type: Full Time, Non Exempt
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Parents And Children Together is once again the proud recipient of the Hawaii Business Magazine's "Hawaii's Best Places to Work in 2022" award, recognized as Hawaii's most family-friendly organization!
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for providing administrative support to the Program Director, Supervisors, and the staff of the Intensive Support Services Program (ISS) at all Oahu locations, and occasionally to ISS staff on the Neighbor Islands; these tasks include credentialing, program human resources tasks, fiscal, safety, quality, data input and reporting tasks. This position is under the direct supervision of the Program Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Behaves in a manner that supports the agency's mission and follows personnel policies and procedures.
- Assists with the credentialing process and performs all the tasks related to that function; establishes and maintains effective working relationships and communication with funders; and produces related reports, letters, tables, and other documents as required.
- Understands HIPPA requirements of the role and ensures confidentiality of client and employee records for all administrative aspects of the program...
- Performs fiscal tasks, including encounter data entry, income and expense reconciliation, petty cash management, purchasing and inventory records, purchase orders and reimbursement.
- Supports the quality assurance work of the program staff, including preparation for case record reviews, consumer satisfaction surveys and the production of related reports.
- Assists the program staff with program data collection, recordkeeping, reports and both electronic and paper correspondence.
- Oversees, performs, and may delegate inter- and intra-office communication, public information duties and the normal front office clerical duties.
Education / Training:
High School Diploma, or equivalent, required.
Two (2) years’ experience as a secretary or administrative assistant, required.
We offer exceptional benefits that your entire family can enjoy! These benefits include, but not limited to:
- A comprehensive medical and dental plan including vision and prescription coverage
- 21 Paid Vacation Days, 12 Paid Sick Days including 5 Paid Personal Days, and 14 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 4% employer match
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Credit Union Membership, Pet Insurance, Aflac, and much more!
Apply today to join a team whose mission is to build and create safe and promising futures for children and families right here in our own community!
Parents And Children Together
BusinessView all jobs at Parents And Children Together