diagnostic technician / automotive mechanic
Paramount Powertrain Solutions Sacramento, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $30 Hourly
• Adjusts, inspect/diagnsoe , services and repairs automotive vehicles.
• Performs a full range of skilled automotive repair work, such as minor tune-ups, electrical system servicing, and engine overhauls.
• Inspects automotive equipment to determine the corrective action necessary.
• Repairs automotive equipment.
• Instructs operators in the proper operation and servicing of their equipment.
• Operates and maintains automotive shop equipment.
• Performs minor welding and brazing work.
• Keeps records and creates reports pertaining to repairs performed.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience: 2-3 years related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Service orientation
• Equipment maintenance
• Diagnose and repair vehicle
• Electrical testing / repair
Paramount Powertrain Solutions
2257 arden waySacramento, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Paramount Powertrain Solutions