Plastic Injection Molding – Back-up Quality Inspector / Machine Operator
ISO 9001 Company is looking to hire an individual for back-up quality inspector on 3rd shift. Individual would alternate between being a machine operator and a quality inspector depending on workload and company needs.
· A minimum of 1 year experience in plastics.
· Must be willing to also be a machine operator as needed.
· Entry level quality experience – able to recognize defects in plastic parts.
· Able to use gages, calipers, and standard quality equipment.
· Able to follow work instructions – read process books, quality control boards, first piece buyoffs, and SPC. (will train if needed)
· Able to fill out quality forms.
· After training must be able to work without assistance.
· Must be able to perform machine operator tasks to help give breaks and assist on jobs where additional inspection is required.
· Pay based on experience.
· Must be dependable with excellent attendance.
· Have reliable transportation.
· Drug screen and background check required.
· References and past employment will be checked.
Do not apply without prior plastics experience.
Send resume to: Paramount Plastics, 4377 40th St. SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512, or email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.