Licensed Mental Health Professional - must be licensed in Virginia
Paramount Counseling INC Newport News, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k
As a LMHP, you will provide individual and/or group counseling services to assist clients with achieving more effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment. Other responsibilities will include:
- Identifying psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues.
- Diagnosing disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Counseling individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, anxiety and depression.
- Helping to modify behavior or improve personal, social and vocational functioning.
- Discussing the treatment of problems with clients.
- Writing reports on clients and maintaining required paperwork.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of counseling and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses.
- Developing and implementing Individual Treatment Plans.
- Observing individuals to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior and/or maladjustment.
- Directing, coordinating, and evaluating activities of staff and interns engaged in patient assessment and treatment.
Education: Master's degree
Experience: 3-5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Licenses/Certifications (must be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia): LPC, LCSW
- Credentialed with MCO's
Benefits to working at Paramount Counseling Inc. include:
- Flexible work schedules, which allows you to set your own availability
- Access to our HIPPA compliant platform, which will allow you to set appointments and complete appropriate clinical documentation
- Direct deposit for payroll
- Professional and friendly work environment
Paramount Counseling INCWhy Work Here?
We are a private practice that offers professional, therapeutic services to our clients.
We are an outpatient mental health agency. We office face to face and tele-health services.
105 Nat Turner Blvd Newport NewsNewport News, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Paramount Counseling INC