The Marketing Associate position is a valued team member in the marketing and consulting department. The Marketing Associate position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct sales, promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the sales & marketing department.
Responsibilities for a Marketing Associate:
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through a direct promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage with the Sales teams
· Interact and communicate with customers. Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
· Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR A MARKETING ASSOCIATE:
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, executive assistant, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service