- Answering emails, eBay/Amazon messages
- Monitor sites for negative feedback and proactively reach out to customers to help improve their experience
- Assisting customers with purchases, product information, and returns.
- Handle customer inquiries both by telephone, email, online chat, online Q&A and any other relevant means of communication with our customers.
- Answer inquires through full understanding and clarity of customer needs by researching, locating, and providing appropriate information and service.
- Fulfill customer orders by processing digital order demand requests, correctly picking/pulling/ordering product from inventory for shipment.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records,compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all associates and customers.
- Ability to learn and retail necessary knowledge related to processing information via multiple inventory, POS, and fulfillment operating systems.
- Ability to provide written communication in an accurate and complete manner in addition to execute basic mathematical skills related to completing customer order transactions.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Aftermarket automotive accessories experience preferred but not required.
- E-commerce experience preferred
- Automotive enthusiasts preferred
- 1 year prior experience with customer service.
- High School Graduate