Account Manager - Nike Team Dealer
- Posted: over a month ago
Nike Team Dealer - Account Manager
Paramount Apparel is seeking an Account Manager to drive and support our Nike Team Dealer business. As the Nike Team Dealer Account Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting all Nike Team customers. This is a great opportunity for you to bring a combination of program management and customer service skills to assist the team in a fast paced and challenging environment. This position is eligible to work remotely 2 days a week.
To be successful in this critical role, the Account Manager must have successful prior experience in providing solutions that support both the external and the internal teams.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Customer Experience - Listen to the customers to identify website, process, and product improvements. Always be looking for the next opportunity to improve the customer's experience
- Communication - Clear, concise, and timely response to all emails to external customers and internal contacts
- Promo Success - Track key performance indicators to communicate success to our customer base
- Revenue Growth - Drive consistent sales growth and gain additional market share
- Forecasting - Ability to project sales forecast and production demand
- Travel - This position could have potential travel to sales presentations, trade shows, key national account, and the Nike campus. Estimated travel is between 2 and 4 times per year
Reporting and Operating Relationships
- Reporting Relationship - This position will report directly to the VP of Global Brand Solutions
- Critical Operating Relationships
- CEO of Paramount
- SVP of Sales
- SVP of Product and Marketing
- SVP of Operations
- Director of Sourcing
- Marketing Manager
- Production and Shipping
- Base salary plus incentives
- Health care
- Vacation, Holidays
Candidate Experience Base
- Education - College degree is preferred
- Computer Skills - Microsoft Excel is a must for this position. Familiarity with basic Microsoft Suite, GMail and order entry software.
- Website Knowledge - Sales are captured on the Nike Team Dealer website. While knowing the actual code behind the website is not necessary, a strong candidate will need to have a great knowledge on how to navigate the website and highlight the benefits to the sales reps and customers.
- Custom Logo Experience - Intimate familiarity with graphic design and embroidery. Knowing the difference between a JPG and Vector art is a must. A creative eye for custom logo decoration is a huge competitive advantage.
- Customer Service - Outstanding bedside manor with customers, internal stakeholders and holding everyone involved accountable in good and bad business situations.
- Communication - This individual should have excellent oral and written communication skills. Dedication to detail and craftsmanship of the written word. Being able to effectively communicate, sell an idea, and tell a story is the key to success in this position.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?