Retail Training Ambassador
- Expired: July 29, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
The Retail Training Ambassador is responsible and accountable for training rollouts and updates, supervises the role-specific, recurring, and ongoing training in each department to maintain compliance, regularly communicates to leadership about progress and opportunities, and partners with the Recruitment Team, Operations Training Manager, Retail Operations Manager, and Store Managers to ensure staffing levels are maintained while also achieving a high standard of quality for the teams within the facility.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana, adult use and co-located marijuana regulations
- Train, Guide, and coach retail staff to ensure operational compliance and exemplary customer service
- Provides regular communication to the leadership of teams. Provides updates on SOP's, general themes and important information to be aware of
- Oversee the document review process, ensure that everyone understands the process and timelines, striving for efficiencies
- Provide regular feedback to appropriate leadership on observed strengths and opportunities of the team
- Responsible for scrutinizing the daily operations in partnership with store and operations managers; constantly looking for efficiencies and possible improvements that could be made through focused training
- Responsible for ensuring seamless rollouts of all new processes and updates--partnering to create the needed SOP's and deliver the training to the team
- Responsible for working with all levels of the team to identify and cultivate future talent within the departments
- Assist Recruitment team with interviewing new guides, as needed
- Maintains and organizes all training materials, SOP's, and updates to SOP's on the drive
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Minimum 1 year of Guide experience (Required)
- Open Availability, with ability to work evenings, weekends and applicable holidays (Required)
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a professional manner
- Must be highly organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, follow up, follow through, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Passionate about people development
- Consistent access to a vehicle with flexibility to travel between Brookline, Northampton, Franklin, Chestnut Hill, and all retail locations to provide training and facilitate and support
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform weighing, counting, calculating and computer processing operations.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
RetailView all jobs at Parallel