Welding- MIG - 1st Shift -18.00 - Racine,WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOCATION : Sturtevant, WI 53177
SHIFT HOURS: 1st shift
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Does basic MIG welding to put frames together so the full welders can finish the welding job. They dont need a ton of formal welding experience, even if they took a welding class in high school or do it on the side that is fine
- Needs own welding helmet
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Basic computer and typing knowledge
REQUIRED SKILLS: Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to safely operate a lift truck and pallet-jack.
- Reaching, bending and stopping are also required.
THIS IS A TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY.APPLY NOW!
To be discussed at time of direct hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Welder, Location: Sturtevant, WI - 53177
ConstructionView all jobs at Parallel Employment