- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Packing and weighting bacon and placing it in boxes. Might be lifting boxes that are packaged.
Properly pack and scale bacon, monitor scale tare for correct setting and keep area clean. In downgrade position, inspect bacon slices to meet specific standards for various orders as set by leadership. Scale bacon to exact weight or tolerance set by leadership.
1. Forms infold carton and positions on scale platform for packing.
2. Neatly packs carton with layers of sheeted bacon.
3. Scales to proper weight.
4. If overweight, removes bacon until acceptable limit is obtained.
5. If underweight, neatly adds weight slices until acceptable.
6. Adds cover sheet and folds cover.
7. Asides carton to conveyor.8. Performs other duties as assigned by leadership
WORK ENVIRONMENT: COLD
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT: Box supplies and scale.
WORKING EQUIPMENT: Good light and ventilation, temperature 45. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Vision requirement should be at least 20/40 for near and far vision.
SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Bump cap, hearing protection, safety shoes and eye protection.
SAFETY TRAINING REQUIRED TO BECOME COMPETENT IN THE FOLLOWING: Proper Lifting, PPE and GMP.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Packager, Location: Racine, WI - 53401
ManufacturingView all jobs at Parallel Employment