- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Receive freight from inbound trucks inspect to ensure accuracy of all products received per PO, label & record products with the correct item, weights & counts
Essential job functions/directly responsible for:
- Maintain records via computer and/or written data system.
- Able to use computers/scanners.
- Operate various equipment to stack, move & retrieve pallets of products.
- Putting away of product in an efficient and accurate manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned that are necessary, required or directed by management.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facility and common areas.
- Load and Unload freight trailers by hand and with equipment
- Receive in shipments and compare counts to packing list and purchase orders
- High degree of accuracy with counting and verifying item numbers
- Workday is a standard 8 hours, or until orders are completed, this time is spent in a warehouse setting.
- The position involves a significant amount of physical labor, requiring long hours of lifting, standing, and movement around the warehouse.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Physically able to lift 60lbs and possibly more.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time.
- Regularly required to use hand and arms.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Reliable, good communicator, and team player
- Prior Warehouse experience.
- RF knowledge.
- Basic computer knowledge
Temp to hire position
1st shift $15.00-$16.00 an hour / $18.00 an hour after hired inPandoLogic. Keywords: Clerk, Location: Racine, WI - 53401
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Parallel Employment