- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cycle Counter (Must operate the Order Picker)
The cycle counter is responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating inventory needs and status to Operations management.
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification, location, and bin accuracy.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Open cartons, bundles, and other containers to count items and/or weigh materials to determine the quantity on hand.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products
- Correct inventory issues in the AS400 system
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word preferred.
- Basic Computer skills, MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Basic Math skills
- Reliable transportation to work
- Experience with cycle counting/inventory
- Required to operate an Order Picker.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, sitting, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds
Skills and Requirements:
Work Environment/Physical Demands
1st shift $15.00-$16.00 an hour
$18.00 an hour once hired in
AddressOak Creek, WI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Parallel Employment