Now Hiring Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants!Have you ever wanted to experience what it is like to make a difference in the lives of children? Here is your chance to find out. Parallel Education Division has several openings in Maury County , TN area for Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants for the 2018-2019 school year.
Positions are available with both full and part-time hours, as well as the possibility for long term assignments and direct hire, based on performance.
All positions require high ethical standards, professionalism and effective interpersonal skills interacting with students, teachers, administrators, and parents in addition to:
- Demonstration of a passion for working with children to promote personal and educational growth
- Be dynamic and flexible in day-to-day interactions, including executing lesson plans left by the absent teachers
- One year experience in a classroom setting is preferred *but not required*.
- Applicants will need to complete a fingerprint/criminal background check
- Negative TB test
- Respond and report to assignments in a timely manner.
Come be a part of the Parallel Education team!Take advantage of: flexible scheduling, weekly electronic pay, group medical insurance, referral bonuses and much more.
Parallel Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Parallel is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Parallel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal/state laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Parallel will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.