Digital Designer (Marketing)
Parallax is in full-on growth mode and is rapidly expanding our sales and marketing team to capitalize on recent funding expansion. We're a mature startup focused on marketing/selling into owners and operators of digital service organizations (app dev shops, digital marketing agencies, brand agencies, etc.), bringing a unique approach to strategic agency operations.
We are a strategic, forward-looking capacity and resource planning solution built for digital service organizations. Centered around the most critical agency operational pillars - capacity planning, resource management, project financials, and operations intelligence - Parallax helps maximize efficiency of resources, ensure utilization goals are met, and track and improve project margin.
About The Role:
Are you a creative individual looking to join a growing company and using your passion for modern digital design to capture the attention of an audience and drive engagement? If so, we want you on our team!
As a digital designer reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for creating engaging designs for our any and all marketing initiatives including social media, paid advertising, video content, email programs + more. You will work closely with our marketing team to develop visually stunning designs that communicate our brand message and captivate our audience.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a unique ability to leverage both creative and strategic thinking, seek out opportunities to take initiative, and the drive to take on new challenges.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company, learn from experts in the industry, further develop your design skills and make a lasting impact on the business and culture here at Parallax.
- Continue the evolution of our brand design for our website and beyond - ensuring we look amazing while also optimizing the user/conversion experience
- Create assets for A/B testing in order to drive engagement and optimize our website for user experience and conversion
- Design ads for paid social campaigns that separate us from the noise and drive engagement with our key target personas
- Create dynamic animations for video production & social content
- Think like a marketer and look for ways to drive engagement with our target audience in unique ways that make our brand fun, human, and knowledgeable.
- Independently research, conceptualize, and execute designs through completion
- Provide creative direction for video production storytelling
- Create and continually update product demo to align with our brand positioning while separating from the boring wasteland of B2B marketing
- Actively contribute to the overarching marketing strategy with insightful and creative ways to drive brand engagement
- Communicate effectively and confidently with internal, cross-departmental teams.
- Be a creative problem solver, who provides insightful, strategic and clever input
- Manage external developers to implement website updates
- At least 2-3 years of experience in digitally-focused marketing design
- Expert in Adobe creative suite
- Proven ability to leverage industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices, and share with larger marketing team.
- Understand best practices for desktop and mobile landing page design
- Experience with website UX
- A strong design portfolio
Extra Points For:
- Experience creating simple motion graphics and animations a plus
- Experience working with Sketch, Invision and other design workflow tools
What You Get in Return:
- Competitive base salary and equity
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, vision, etc.
- 401k program with 5% company match
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment allowing career growth and expansion
- Employee health, wellness, and culture programs
- An opportunity, only limited by your ambition and creativity, to impact our company's future
- Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome our employee's differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Difference makes us better. Join us.
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.