Paragone Solutions is hiring for a Network Technican/Engineer position. The position is responsible for understanding and analyzing existing IT systems for various DoD programs (including multinational), documenting and updating the technical requirements, architecture, and mapping existing requirements through the end-to-end systems engineering development life cycle (SDLC), including change management, for continuous improvements. Position requires candidate to apply engineering expertise to architect/engineer system upgrades and to troubleshoot/improve systems performance.
- IAT Level II certifications
- Strong experience in the IT Systems Engineering to include network architecture applications, processes, tools hardware, data, infrastructure, Unified Communications, operating systems (windows/RHEL), virtualization and storage.
- 10+ years of proven experience as a Network Architect/UC engineering enterprise IT programs (including requirement, engineering & development, security, operation)
- Bachelor Degree or higher in an engineering or related computer science discipline
- Strong IT fundamentals and architecture experience
- Experience applying Unified Capabilities and systems integration principles
- Enterprise engineering experience with trusted thin client (TTC) solution to include distribution console, client software and solution server accessing multiple secure domains from a single TTC .
- Identify Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) requirements and implement CDS solutions
- Maturity and the ability interact effectively with mid to senior level government leaders and employees.
- Effective problem solving skills – including the ability to analyze and assess problems and issues, develop feasible and acceptable solutions, and articulate the solution to the customer.
- DOD direct program experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Test and Evaluation planning and execution experience
- VOIP, Video, and Data Systems planning and engineering
- Enterprise Architecture and DoDAF experience
- Developing systems diagrams using various software applications (Power Point, Visio)
- Ability to engineer, perform technical analysis, and design coalition network solutions through the integration of disparate HW, SW, and environments
- Ability to excel in a team environment and work on projects autonomously
Paragone Solutions, Inc. is a boutique provider of services to the Department of Defense. We are process-oriented (i.e. ISO 9001 certified) services company that provides cybersecurity, IT training, and industrial health/occupational safety support services. Founded in 2008, we are a certified woman-owned small business and a SBA certified 8(a) firm. Paragone offers competitive salaries and a relaxed, life-friendly work environment.
Powered by JazzHR