Now Hiring: Entry Level Inside Sales Representative in our Toledo branch.
Experience in sales, customer service, retail, hospitality, restaurant or entertainment industries is a plus, but not a must. Our ideal candidate is a person with great people skills and highly ambitious – eager to move up the company ladder.
We work with one of the largest energy suppliers in the nation. We specialize in acquiring and retaining quality customers that will bring long-term benefit to our client. We build positive relationships with the customers to make sure they get a world-class experience with our client. Our Account Representatives meet with our customers in a retail setting.
- Weekly Company Outings (Bring significant others / friends, let’s socialize!)
- Weekly Sports Nights (Indoor Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, etc)
- Philanthropy (Operation Smile, Boys & Girls Club, Liberty Children's House)
- Book Clubs
- World Class Leadership and Management Training
- Priority Management Mastery
- Expansion Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Dynamic Team Environment and Growth Culture
- You will be assigned a client to represent and be the liaison between the client and their customers, working FACE TO FACE with the customers
- If you are a top performer with a desire to succeed, you will start to be mentored and trained to take on leadership responsibilities
- Be ready to work in a high energy, fast paced, fun yet professional work environment
We expect you to have:
- Outstanding worth ethic and student mentality
- Leadership Potential
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in the field of customer service or sales
- Possess at least 2-year degree (or relevant experience)
To be considered for this role you must possess strong communication, writing and time management skills. At least 2 years of professional experience in a client-facing or account management role is ideal, as our company is growing quickly. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who is ready to jump in and do what it takes to get the job done.
APPLY TODAY so our HR Team can review your resume. We are currently holding interviews and will contact you if you have been selected for an interview.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Extreme comfort on the phone or face-to-face with clients and potential clients.
- Integrity with customers and coworkers while representing our brand
- Patience when working with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to handle multiple situations / projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain Professional image & demonstrate integrity