Account Executive Wanted for Management Trainee - Growth Opportunity
It’s time to start enjoying going to work.
Here at Paragon, we take pride in creating an awesome work environment for our staff. You’ll enjoy an electric atmosphere, zero micromanagement, constant learning, and a team that feels like family.
We value leadership by example, taking initiative, having high standards, and doing the right thing when no one is watching. Each of us is unique — with different backgrounds, passions, and goals — but we are united by a mission to be successful in life.
What if I just want Management, not Sales?
- Did you know that sales training is provided to every single employee during on-boarding at our company, regardless of his or her role? Few members of our team are looking to make a career out of sales, necessarily.
So why do we teach it?
- The reason is simple: sales is what drives business! Anyone who sees him or herself in a business management role in the future must understand how to bring in revenue. So as we say at Paragon, you don’t have to love it, you don’t have to do it your whole career, but you must understand it.
What makes Paragon different?
- All positions at Paragon are killer resume builders! Whether you’re here to move into a management position — or you’re looking to gain some valuable experience — our hands-on business training is the perfect foundation for a successful career. Whether you enjoy a long career here or you use the experience here as a springboard, you’ll have the foundation you need to advance to the top of your industry.
- Paragon operates according to a philosophy emphasizing the importance of leading by example and having a comprehensive understanding of the entire business model. The Management Training program at Paragon provides exposure to all facets of the campaigns as well as an opportunity for leadership and management positions.
What are the requirements?
- High school degree
- Experience as a member of a high-performing Team (Sports, Volunteering, School Project, Club, Sorority or Fraternity, etc.)
- Strong Work Ethic and Ambition
- Positive attitude and Winning Mindset
- Polished and Extremely Professional Demeanor
- Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is recommended
What will I be doing?
- Build, maintain and manage local account relationships through personal interaction
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing customers
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company (Your opinion matters to Paragon)
**Regardless of previous experience, ample training will be provided including corporate classroom training, hands-on field training, seminars and conferences, public speaking lessons, management training, and product knowledge training**
If you thrive on competition and have experience as a member of a high-performing team, the Account Executive position at Paragon might be a great fit!!! APPLY BELOW TO FIND OUT!
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service