2nd / 3rd Shift Production Lead (230P - 1100P OR 1030P - 700A)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $22 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Responsibilities (summary): The Manufacturing Team Lead is responsible for the development and coordination of training, employee performance management, quality, and efficiency of their department. The manufacturing team lead reports directly to the Production Supervisor. The shift schedule will rotate for this position to enable full 24/7 coverage with alternating teams working 12 hour shifts.
Specific Job Functions:
- Under the guidance of the production supervisor, sets manufacturing standards for the team they lead.
- Ensures staff are properly trained in all aspects of their department.
- Adjust machinery as needed to reduce scrap and meet specifications.
- Ensures all machinery is fully operational with no mechanical faults.
- Ensures machinery and work stations have necessary materials to run efficiently.
- Effectively communicates expectations to staff and provides goal vs actual in their department.
- Effectively communicates machine failures to the production supervisor.
- Works with upper management to maintain efficiency in their department.
- Demonstrates and enforces all required safety procedures.
- Wears all required personal protection equipment.
- Asist with staff performance evaluations.
- High level of interpersonal skills to effectively handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Coaches and develops the manufacturing staff to improve individual and group performance.
- Ability to become a certified forklift operator
All employees are expected to provide assistance and support to other functions as needed to meet the company’s goals and objectives
- 1-2 years experience in a lead role in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in the implementation of Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- High level of integrity, creativity, persistence, and personal drive.
- Ability to work and communicate with people at all levels across the organization.
- Extremely organized and able to easily multi-task.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills including the ability to use the full suite of MS Office.
- Strong leadership skills to develop and effectively coach staff.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
The workplace is consistent with a manufacturing environment. The noise level is typical with machinery noises, telephones, personal interruptions, and other background noises. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, climb stairs, communicate, reach and manipulate objects, office tools or machines. Position requires moderate physical exertion and moving materials that weigh up to 45 lbs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position.
Resourcefulness Team Player Integrity
Organizational/Planning Communication Judgement/Decision Making
Culligan International Company is the parent company of Paragon. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois. Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Paragon Water SystemsWhy Work Here?
Looking to be someplace with amazing growth potential, a great benefit package, and a family environment??
Paragon Water Systems, Inc., is an ODM/OEM provider of certified water filtration and purification products. We manufacture a complete line of NSF certified water filtration solutions, with many of our products also certified to international standards. Culligan International Company is the parent company of Paragon. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois. Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
13805 Monroes Busines ParkTampa, FL
ManufacturingView all jobs at Paragon Water Systems