IT Service Management Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The IT Service Management Consultant supports the preparation, alignment and transition of current Department of Defense Information Networks-Navy (DODIN-N) Operations Man, Train and Equip capabilities to achieve the Naval Networking Environment (NNE) vision aligned to Joint Information Environment (JIE). Provides operational and technical expertise in the development, implementation and management of the Naval Network Warfare Command (NNWC)/ Commander Task Force (CTF) 1010 requirements management process. Develops governance to support the FCC Strategic goals for the implementation and operation of Joint Information Environment/Joint Regional Security Stack (JIE/JRSS).
- Provide operational expertise and advice to leadership in the development of a requirements instruction, submission documentation, and associated reporting.
- Assess and evaluate submitted requirements, existing capabilities and proposed integration activities to ensure operational support requirements are fit for purpose, and are in alignment with DODIN Enterprise Architectures.
- Review and assess DOTMLPF-P requirements, conduct gap/risk assessments, and inform requirements for network operations.
- Develop concepts of operation and operational guidance which align to Navy operational support requirements (e.g., C2, cyber mission readiness and business strategies).
- Identify, define, and report metrics associated with all ITIL processes.
- Support development and continuous improvement of ITIL processes and procedures that align to existing DON processes/procedures.
- Update the DoD Enterprise Service Management Framework (DESMF) Service Operations processes documentation.
- Update DoDIN-N Operational Reference Architecture to include overarching content and content focused on specific functional areas that are important to operations.
- SECRET clearance required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Systems or a related discipline
- At least one (1) year of professional experience in IT service planning and delivery
- Knowledge of Navy IT networks and systems
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM), ITIL 4, and experience with the DOD Enterprise Services Management Framework (DESMF) are a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and DoDAF structure and artifacts are a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
Paragon is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with offices near Scott AFB, Illinois and Vienna, Virginia, providing client-centric, enterprise governance management, cybersecurity services, and comprehensive information technology services management solutions to our clients. Our tagline is “Innovation, Value, and Excellence.”
Paragon consistently delivers value-added, client-centric, enterprise governance management, cybersecurity services, and comprehensive information technology services management solutions to our clients. Our team of dedicated professionals provide superior services and support to you while fostering a climate of trust, innovation, efficiency, and customer return on investment with integrity, commitment, and excellence in all that we do. To help us carry out this mission, our people are trained professionals who boost our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, teamwork, and education.
We offer a comprehensive suite of benefits, which include medical, dental, and vision plans, Flexible Spending accounts, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement plans, and much more.
Paragon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by country, regional, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Get fresh Transition Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.