Location: Hollywood, California
Job Type: Full time
Salary: $90k - $180K Per Year
If you are looking for a traditional conservative corporate position, please skip this opportunity. We are seeking vibrant, creative and edgy individuals to push creative boundaries while working for an emerging lifestyle brand that incorporates pop culture, provocative liberal arts and creative media. We are a progressive forward-thinking company focused on female empowerment!
We offer an exceptional compensation package consisting of a base salary of $90-180K, BCBS Platinum Healthcare, Vision and Dental along with a 401K plan with corporate matching and PTO.
Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is presently seeking a forward thinking, success proven Digital Marketer to join our rapidly expanding company of passionate and creative teammates. We are looking for a self-motivated, highly dedicated individual with an artistic eye to develop and maintain long-term digital marketing strategies incorporating multiple digital platforms to ensure the expansion and ongoing success of our business.
As our Digital Marketer, you will drive all digital marketing programs to expand our brand awareness, increase user engagement and ultimately increase the conversion of consumers. You will possess a vibrant passion for all digital platforms and technologies, both existing and emerging. In particular you will be an expert at creating interesting and engaging Instagram stories. You will be responsible for maintaining and surpassing the status quo of quality content today and in the future of top lifestyle brands via working closely with several different teammates and teams to orchestrate our digital marketing objectives and will be required to ensure consistency and cohesion.
Digital Marketer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop our digital marketing road map that incorporates a website traffic plan with goals and benchmarks to achieve this
- Develop specific campaigns via working with multiple departments, teammates and 3rd party vendors to create and maintain high levels of user engagement and interaction
- Oversee and manage all digital marketing channels and social media accounts to ensure brand consistency
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance and analysis of site and social traffic
- Establish and monitor ROI and KPIs and prepare an operating budget
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Motivate digital marketing team including key personnel such as graphic designers, copywriters, videographers, photographers, etc. to achieve goals
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing technology developments
Digital Marketer Requirements & Qualifications:
- BS in marketing, communication, or a related field
- 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Excellent team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Excellent understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Experience with Sales Force and other industry CRM’s
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Demonstrable experience with lead generation and email marketing
- Highly creative with demonstrable experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video)
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, NetInsight, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, and Alexa
- Open minded attitude that is not offended by NSFW imagery and posses a non discriminatory personality
About Paragon Technology and Development
We firmly believe our success stems from the desire to empower our teammates to believe anything is possible and deliver exceptional results. As Steve Jobs once said, “...while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” Today Paragon Technology and Development, Inc. is responsible for managing, maintaining and expanding one of the fastest emerging lifestyle brands in the world. We have achieved record growth in our initial 5-years of business and are looking for dedicated, self-motivated and creative individuals to take us to the next level.