Company with 20+ year history and a great reputation as a full-service, high-end, home technology integrator is in search of a Client Services Coordinator for the Aspen, Colorado market. Ideal candidate will have experience in the construction and/or home technology industries. Must be a solid communicator, a team player and must be passionate about providing our clients with the best customer service imaginable.
The person in the position will:
- Field Client calls and inquiries and provide first level support of issues. Conduct post service calls and surveys with clients.
- Support the Client Services team by managing schedules, updating CRM and scheduling software, assist in product procurement as well as manage agreements and contracts.
-Facilitate communication among the Client Services team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong client facing and teamwork skills
- Aptitude and experience computer software including CRM, Project Management and Microsoft Office/Google Docs/Sheets
- Experience in high end residential construction or other AV/Home Technology preferred. College degree preferred.
- Generous paid vacation/sick/personal/holiday time
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with company match
Paragon Systems Integration LLC
Why Work Here?
Great company culture with exposure to some of the coolest AV & integration projects around!