Customer Service Representative
GENERAL SUMMARY: Customer Service Representative (candidate) responsibilities include account management and reporting activities such as developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, preparing sales reports, and answers client inquiries and identifies new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, the candidate will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales, After Sales, Quality and Engineering departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires occasional travel.
The candidate needs to be familiar with account management functions, have a flair for client communication and be well versed in customer behavioral dynamics. Ideally, the candidate for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets, keep up with and proactively manage customer communication, and collaborate with internal departments to achieve targets while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for several customer account management matters simultaneously
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- In every meeting or phone call, the candidate is required to be respectful, kind, accommodating, understanding, helpful, diligent, sincere, and strive to be a benefit to the customers.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements to maximize benefit to Paragon
- Develop trusted relationships with key accounts, and customer stakeholders
- Supports delivery of our products and services to satisfy customer needs
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to boost sales
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly and annual variance to Plan)
- Prepare reports on status and performance of key accounts
- Collaborate with key customers to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Evaluate sales and after sales processes and procedures
- Support the creation of sales department budget
- Backup for customer service
- Third tier back up for answering phones
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
- Proven work experience as a Sales representative, Customer Service Representative, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executives
- Appetite to learn Account management software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused products and solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, resourceful problem-solving
- Strong analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Ideal candidate shall have a college degree in any discipline with at-least 3 years of sales or relevant experience
Paragon Products LLCFolsom, CA
Get fresh Customer Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.