- Expired: May 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a hardworking, experienced, and driven Information Security Consultant seeking an opportunity to join a team of trusted advisors and technical leaders?
We are a minority, woman, veteran-owned, Tampa FL based company specializing in information security and assurance. We help government agencies, tech startups, and commercial companies protect the integrity of their business operations through customized cybersecurity and risk management solutions. We are seeking experienced, driven, and hard-working information security consultants to join our team.
Our ideal consultants will have years of experience working directly with clients to develop information security policies, procedures, and processes - as well as conducting security risk assessments under multiple frameworks.
Must be able to work independently, deliver high quality work within deadlines, and communicate directly with our clients.
- Execute FedRAMP Moderate & High preparation for our clients (IL2, IL4, IL5, IL6).
- Draft and execute strategic plans to address gaps and identified vulnerabilities in order to reduce risks.
- Write in-depth information security policies and procedures for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) requirements (e.g. FedRAMP, NIST RMF, CSF, DFARS, CMMC, ISO 27001).
- Assist clients with establishing a plan of action for the remediation of organization-wide weaknesses.
- Effectively manage client projects without supervision or oversight to include client phone calls and meetings, as required.
- Deliver high quality work within reasonable turnaround time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of NIST publications, such as: NIST SP 800-30, 800-37, 800-53, 800-53A, 800-60, and 800-171.
- Experience with government compliance, including FISMA, FedRAMP, RMF, and CSF.
- Experience with commercial cloud environments; architectures, technologies, and services.
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills to include the ability to explain technical matters to a non-technical audience.
- Broad IT background with technical understanding of networks, protocols, security configurations, cryptography, identity and access management, and the systems development life cycle.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security, with strong NIST experience (in order of preference): NIST SP 800-53, FedRAMP, RMF, FISMA, NIST SP 800-171 rev 2.
- Development of System Security Plans (SSPs) and Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms).
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53 controls, and NIST risk management and security standards.
- Full life cycle information security project support (start to finish).
- Ability to write complete information security policies and procedures.
- Experienced with conducting security risk assessments and gap analysis.
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience.
- Industry certification preferred (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISA)
- Some college preferred, not required