The Customer Acquisition Specialist is responsible for new customer acquisition campaigns across the local Sacramento area. They will develop and execute in-field, residential advertising strategies to drive revenue. Success in this role requires market-driven advertisement and sales development capability and intuition regarding consumer preferences. This role represents more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to use your experience, talent, and creativity to get started in a successful career.
Our client is looking for a Customer Acquisition Specialist to fill this highly analytical and fast-paced role. This firm needs someone with a proven track record of effectively managing performance marketing campaigns who is excited by the challenge of building and scaling an efficient acquisition engine that drives company growth.
Primary Responsibilities of the Customer Acquisition Specialist:
- Develop and implement customer acquisition program and manage lead generation.
- Work off a list of leads to identify, acquire and retain high-value, lifetime supporters of client brands during field residential campaign.
- Maintain and communicate distinct brand image through direct interaction in the local market.
- Qualify prospects, ensuring acquired customers meet objectives for overall volume and revenue; monitor activity real-time to accelerate and decelerate as appropriate.
- Deliver reporting that accurately measures sales performance on a daily through annual basis
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in marketing or sales, especially new customer acquisition and retention, with a demonstrated track record of efficient success.
- Experience working with and/or managing affiliate marketing partners.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the telecommunication and electronics industries.
- Able to meet subscription and sales quotas.
If you fit the above qualifications and feel you can handle the responsibilities of a Customer Acquisition Specialist, apply today! Reply to this ad with an attached resume!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager