You will provide phone and email-based helpdesk support services to end-users of a global human resources management system based on PeopleSoft HCM. All interactions will be logged in an online trouble ticketing system. Strong communication skills, a desire to assist clients, and interest in learning new technologies are key attributes of the right candidate.
· Follow established procedures to provide support by phone and email to users of the system.
· Communicate technical concepts to non-technical persons.
· Communicate with individuals whose first language may not be English.
· Conduct triage and provide issue resolution, if necessary, involve functional analysts.
· Build trusted relationships with peers, supported users, and influence decision-making.
· A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· A minimum of 3-years of experience as a Tier 2 in Helpdesk.
· A minimum level of Secret clearance (Clearances can be obtainable for well qualified candidates.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
· Demonstrated a broad knowledge of a technical/functional discipline and apply extensive expertise to solve user problems.
· Experience working with PeopleSoft HCM or other enterprise business application.
· Experience working with trouble ticketing systems, such as Remedy.
· Experience with configuration or technical coding.