Paradym is looking for a few people with a knack for learning software and who are comfortable with the use of a variety of social media websites to assist our customers in a relaxed phone-based environment.
Our online SaaS system creates multimedia presentations for real estate agents and promotes the agents through automated posts to various social media sites. We need you to help the real estate agents feel at ease learning and using our services.
Experience working with people in a phone-based environment is a huge plus.
Full-time and part-time positions are available in our West Knoxville office.
- Take incoming requests via phone, email, and online chat
- Call new account holders to welcome them
- Call users to train them on our web-based services/phone apps and help them enjoy an easy startup process
- Check in with our customers to see if we can provide further assistance and inform them of new features
- No sales involved
- Experience supporting the needs of customers with a software product in a phone-based environment a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows and its configuration settings
- Must be experienced with basic setup and use of social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Clear and pleasant telephone voice and manners
- Reliability is critical to us
- Use of proper spelling/grammar when responding to email or live chat
- A Monday-Friday schedule - no weekends!
- Relaxed work environment
- Part-time, 20-25 hours/weekly with a set (non-flexible) schedule