Paradym is hiring Customer Success Coaches who have an aptitude for learning software, are active users of social media, and are passionate about helping others succeed!
Our online SaaS system creates multimedia presentations for real estate agents and promotes the agents through automated posts to various social media sites. We need you to help the real estate agents feel at ease learning and using our services and get them excited about making the most of all Paradym has to offer.
Would you make a great Success Coach?
- Do you have experience helping customers over the phone?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft Windows?
- Can you set up social media accounts and business pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube)?
- Are you detail-oriented with excellent spelling/grammar skills?
- Can you convey enthusiasm and professionalism over phone, email, and chat?
If so, Paradym would like to hear from you!
The responsibilities of a Success Coach include:
- Conduct training over the phone with real estate agents in order to get their accounts set up or to teach them about new features
- Place outbound calls to welcome customers and schedule training sessions
- Receive inbound phone calls, providing technical support
- Respond to support requests via email and chat
- Follow up with customers to see if we can provide further assistance and inform them of new features
What we offer:
- Paid time off, paid holidays, medical/vision/dental insurance, and company matching IRA
- A Monday-Friday schedule - no weekends!
- A team environment where everyone pitches in sharing the same goal – our Customers’ Success!
We are seeking an IT Support - SAAS Training to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor