Account Manager - Entry Level
At Paradox Marketing, our company is growing at a tremendous pace and we are looking for new individuals to join us in our expansion. We are looking to bring on a new Entry Level Account Manager that is highly motivated and outgoing.
Paradox Marketing partners with some of the leading telecommunications industries in the world and has represented our clients in the most professional capacity. This allows us to provide our Entry Level Account Manager with unparalleled opportunities to succeed in the sales and customer service industry. As the Entry Level Account Manager, you will work directly with our clients' local customers on a daily basis to continue developing our client's portfolio as we expand into other major markets across the country.
The Entry Level Account Manager will receive hands-on coaching and training which will consist of role-playing scenarios, in-depth product knowledge, and territory management. This approach will allow the Entry Level Account Manager to actively apply their knowledge and adapt to situations in an accelerated manner, allowing them to drive direct sales in the Minneapolis area and potentially advance into a senior-level role. The Entry Level Account Manager will also have the opportunity to learn alongside experienced sales veterans. A top candidate for the Entry Level Account Manager position is someone that is committed, passionate, hard-working, and offers the highest degree of integrity in order to deliver our customers the most extraordinary experience.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Account Manager:
- Effectively present and demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers directly on a daily basis
- Meet with customers regularly to review product and service options as well as provide targeted recommendations to fulfill their individual needs
- Observe the company's operations in order to maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Respond to all inquiries, maintain records, build rapport, recommend ways to improve product and service offerings, and increase sales productivity.
- Execute field sales campaigns and collaborate with the fellow Sales and Customer Service department to ensure we're providing competitive, industry-leading sales solutions for our clientele
- Work all assigned territories sufficiently to maximize customer acquisitions and increase the market share
- Maintain expert knowledge of the product line by attending weekly sales and customer service training sessions.
Qualities of the Entry Level Account Manager:
- 2 years of direct sales experience is preferred, but we'll also accept any customer or client-facing experience
- A general interest in sales and a desire to advance within an organization
- Self-motivated to be able to work independently in market territories
- Proficient in written and verbal communication when conversing with customers
- Strong work ethic to be able to keep advancing in new product and service knowledge
- Highly personable to be able to build quick rapport with customers
Paradox MarketingSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView All Paradox Marketing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.