Remote Travel Booking Agent - WFH
- Communicate professionally with clients and teammates.
- Determine the client’s wants, needs, preferences, and budget.
- Research, organize, and book all trip plans as needed by clients.
- This may include booking: Hotel stays, Resorts, Car Rentals, Airport transfers, Airfare, Cruises, Tours and Activities, Concert/Sporting/Event tickets, and more.
- Create Quotes, Itineraries, and Invoices for clients. Stay up to date with Travel Industry changes and Restrictions.
- Must be 18+.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a reliable internet connection, computer, and/or smartphone.
- Must be available to attend live and recorded training and meetings.
- Must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn and adapt.
- Must be able to work independently, but willing to ask for help and guidance when needed.
About this position:
- Fully Remote Flexible schedule - make your own hours! No experience necessary!
- Full Training is provided. Travel Agent Certification is included E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection Free personal business Website
- Travel Perks, discounts, and freebies!
Come join our Team of Travel Professionals in this 14 TRILLION dollar industry!
Powered by JazzHR
Paradise Travels DestinationsRaleigh, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.