Remote Travel Booking Agent - WFH
We are looking for people to book travel from anywhere in the US. Full-time OR part-time.
This position is a 1099 commission-based position in which you own your own business while working under a host travel agency.
The need for Travel Advisors is huge!
- We are seeking outgoing individuals for this position.
- You will be responsible for working with clients from start to finish as we plan and book travel to destinations all over the world!
- You will work with major airlines, hotels and resorts, cruise lines, theme parks, and more.
- Bring your creative personality to help us market more travel packages to offer our clients.
These clients are looking for expertise and great customer service to feel confident with us taking care of their needs.
We book travel for Families, Weddings, Sports Travel, Business Travel, and more. Our clients are enjoying vacations all over the World!
Join Our Team of Travel Professionals TODAY!
We are dedicated to helping you to achieve your goals by working, teaching, and guiding you one on one.
Book travel including group cruises, hotels, rental cars, vacation packages, theme park tickets, sporting events and so much more...
- Training is provided - all we ask is that you are coachable and willing to learn
- Includes Travel Agent Certification
- Travel agent industry perks such as:
- Earning a free cruise
- Discounted hotel stays
- Theme park tickets to name a few
- Choose your own hours - no set hours to work each week
- Must be 18 or older and need a computer or smartphone
Powered by JazzHR
Paradise Travels DestinationsNew York, NY
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.