Customer Service Clerk
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Service Clerk will serve, establish and maintain good working relationships with our customers/distributors/sales representatives by communicating via mail, e-mail or telephone. Process orders for company products and provide solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives and processes customer orders from Customer/Distributor and enters in ERP system.
- Confer with customers by telephone or email to provide information about their order.
- Uses various web-based ordering systems for customer placing web orders.
- Initiate and follow-up with customers/distributors/sales representatives to answer questions.
- Maintains detailed documentation for customers/distributors.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma with one year Customer Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of computer systems and software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), experience with ERP preferred.
- Excellent written or oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively in teams and across functional groups.
- Ability to listen and understand information.
- Excellent at working in fast paced environment.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to fingers, handle controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, stand; walk; and occasionally stoop.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May need to be able to lift one, 42 lb. case of finished product, for Customer Samples, etc.
Paradise Tomato Kitchen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?