- Posted: 7 days ago
We are seeking Dog Walkers to join our team! We are a large, fast paced dog and cat boarding/grooming facility north of Woodinville. We take pride in providing high quality personalized care for all animals at our facility.
Our walkers are responsible for ensuring that dogs are properly exercised according to each client's detailed instructions and ensure comfort and safety of the dogs to which they are assigned.
*Applicants that can work 1pm-6pm 4-5 days a week will be considered first.
- Safely walking the dogs around our pasture on leash
- Make record of which dog was walked, the duration of the walk, and anything abnormal observed during the walk
- Playing safely with the dog, off leash in our designated off leash area
- Scooping poop
- Walking dogs in all types of weather; rain, snow, hot temperatures
- Communicating with other staff members on the well being of the animals
- Be able to handle dogs of varying sizes
- Previous experience as a Dog walker, Pet walker, or Pet Sitter is a plus!
- Passion to provide an excellent dog walking experience for all dogs
- Ability to interact with animals in a caring and non threatening manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Great communication
- Good physical condition; able to stand on feet for entire 6 hour shift and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to walk and handle dogs that are 100+ lbs
Details about the job:
- Part Time and Full Time available
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and some Holiday shifts.
- Pay starts at $16 an hour
- Benefits include medical, dental, 401k, paid time off for full time employees
The following shifts are available:
(Flexible with high school or college schedules)
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully welcoming you to our team. Please submit your resume below!
Paradise Pet Lodge
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?