Office Clerk- Lihue, Kauai
- Expired: September 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Clerk is responsible for processing customer orders in a timely and accurate manner while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and customer service. Some duties include, but are not limited to, assisting customers with their needs, coordinating internal activities with the office, deliveries and sales associates.
- Manage phones and assist with customer inquiries regarding orders
- Assist Sales Reps with customer inquiries by phone
- Manage and resolve customer's complaints and concerns
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and open, accurate and timely two-way communications with customers and team members
- Provide quality customer service
- Assist with data entry of orders
- Collect daily delivery invoices and payments
- Adjust discrepancies as needed
- Prepare daily deposits, balance and reconcile invoice
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Relevant customer and computer experience including Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and self-motivated
Medical/Dental/Vision/Drug Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, Paid Bereavement Leave, Term Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, 401(K) Plan thru Fidelity + Co Match, Employee Assistance Program, Flex Plan, Aflac, Employee Referral Program, Direct Deposit, Free Parking, Employee Discounts, and Much More!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Paradise Beverages Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Paradise Beverages Inc