- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. - Milton Berle
Come build your door with us. It’s what we do here.
At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied directly to our customers’ success, so we do what it takes to make sure they’re successful. And we know that we couldn’t do it without our awesome employees.
If you thrive in a dynamic, creative, professional, and fun environment, Paradigm could be the breath of fresh air you’ve been looking for. Check us out! We’d love to hear from you.
We are currently seeking a UX Designer who can help us refine our product interfaces, standardize user experience, conduct research, and advise on best practices. You’ll be a part of the Creative Services Department and will help determine and strengthen Paradigm UX/UI standards.
What You Will Do:
- You will provide UX assessments of our main products on a regular basis
- You will be responsible for performing UX studies for our main products by conducting user tests and interviews, using software for click and heat map data, reviewing usage data, etc.
- You will be tasked with architecting standard user experience metrics to measure success for our products
- You will be asked to advise on best practices for UI and UX design
- You will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- You will advise on best practices for UX design, including user interface design and interaction design
- You will be expected to stay up to date with industry trends, techniques, and tools
- You will work with product teams on wire framing and prototyping new features, elements, and products
- You will work with Product teams to understand requirements and provide UX designs to aid in software development
- You will be able to illustrate your ideas using wireframes, process flows, and mockups
- You will help create a flexible design system/component library for use across all Paradigm products
- You will assist in the developing high-fidelity prototypes and mockups based on Paradigm style standards
What You Need to Succeed:
- You ideally have 5+ years UX experience
- You have strong knowledge of UX and UI best practices
- You have experience working with industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, UXPin, etc.
- You are proficient in the full Adobe suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- It would be great if you had experience using project management software
- You have a solid understanding of key design principles, tools, and techniques.
- We are busy-you like to work on multiple projects at once and adapt to changing priorities.
- You are known for your clear written & verbal communication.
- You have a strong portfolio of UX projects that showcase creative problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
Ready to Join? Apply now at myparadigm.com/careers/
**Please note, in addition to uploading your resume, you need to submit a design portfolio to be considered for this position. Please include 10-15 examples that demonstrate your ability to design within a set of brand standards.
BusinessView all jobs at Paradigm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?