- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. - Milton Berle
Come build your door with us. It’s what we do here.
At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied directly to our customers’ success, so we do what it takes to make sure they’re successful. And we know that we couldn’t do it without our awesome employees.
We are looking for a Product Consultant to join our team. You will work directly with our external and internal customers to successfully implement and support Paradigm’s enterprise software.
What You Will Do:
- You will partner with our customer project teams to support implementation plans for Paradigm software.
- You will support our Knowledge Management team by defining and creating documentation materials for product features.
- You will analyze and document system workflows to assist in building overall project scope of new product features and enhancements.
- You will analyze customer business requirements against existing or needed application functionality and propose solutions including system configuration, process changes, and software enhancements. This includes partnering with other Paradigm teams to advocate for new feature adoption. . You will drive our customers’ success!
- You will become a subject matter expert on Paradigm products and services
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree
- 1+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management or Software Implementation (as a vendor or customer). Knowledge of software, development and implementation practices is preferred.
- You will need critical thinking, requirement gathering skills, and proven problem-solving skills.
- You are calm and collected, able to take undefined requests, dig in, and put together a plan to make it happen.
- You have excellent customer service and strong communication (both written & verbal) skills. Including the ability to translate technical concepts to people without technical expertise.
- You are very organized with strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through. You are agile and able to adapt to changing demands and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are self-motivated and resourceful, with strong interpersonal skills; you are able to work individually as well as with a team.
- You are able to obtain a passport that allows for travel outside of the US is required. Travel can range anywhere from 10-25% domestically (generally).
Ready to Join? Apply now! MyParadigm.com/careers/
ParadigmWhy Work Here?
Way too many reasons-check us out at www.myparadigm.com/careers/
BusinessView all jobs at Paradigm