* Please apply on our website https://paradigmprecision.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2pr7zqy6dj6?js_111450=&js_111450%5B%5D=287062&js_111448=&js_111449=&js_51976=&=1
Paradigm Precision specializes in the manufacturing of complex, high-tolerance machined and fabricated components for gas turbine engines. We serve customers around the world in commercial and military aviation, power generation, the marine industry, rotary wing and unmanned aerial vehicles. We currently operate in 12 locations across 5 different countries.
- Work with Production and Engineering developing new product and procedures.
- Develop and operate the appropriate CMM programs for the various types of CMM equipment to satisfy customer blueprint requirements.
- Test and verify the inspection results of the CMM program by using an alternate inspection method (i.e. manual layout or another approved CMM program).
- Work with customers as needed to resolve issues and provide updates using tact and diplomacy. (Quality Technicians)
- Conduct customer and/or NADCAP audits as required.
- Work with supervisor to requisition equipment.
- Ensure that all required calibrations are conducted and review calibration data.
- Ensure that all periodic system checks are conducted, recorded, and evaluated.
- Perform job duties as a customer self release agent for three or more customers.
- Perform an open layout on a feature on any part and train employees on blueprint reading and interpretation and on performing open layouts.
- Work with customers to resolve inspection concerns or issues.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Experience within the aerospace industry preferred
- Interpersonal and communication skills required
- Customer service skills with an established bias for action in a team environment required
- Proven awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions required
- Demonstrated ability to follow safety practices and recognize hazards required. Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet attendance standards as defined in company policies required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess ability to communicate verbally, in writing and have the ability to hear
- Role requires ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop and crouch as well as sit on occasion
- Must have ability to lift / move up to 40 pounds and occasionally may be required to lift / move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, crouch and sit on occasion
- Must have the ability to regularly stand and walk
- Must have the ability to bend, squat, twist at the waist and neck flexion
- Must have the ability to push/pull objects distances of up to 15 feet
- Must have the ability to grasp and grip to lift and carry equipment
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Paradigm Precision is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or any other basis protected by law.