Are you a person that enjoys making connections with new people? Do you love the challenge of crushing goals every month? Do you want to be a catalyst for a growing company?
What about making a real difference in people’s lives and the environment; does that matter to you? Does personal and professional growth excite you? Are you an adventure seeker who likes a variety of challenges? Do you like working in a fast-paced team environment? Have you ever been a valued member of a company where you are encouraged to share your ideas, help improve processes, and are recognized for your efforts? Does a hungry culture where you are empowered to improve yourself through personal development and structured professional goal setting interest you?
Paradigm Partners (http://www.paradigm-partnership.com) is an Energy Services Company providing energy efficiency solutions in the State’s Utility programs. We provide development, design, build, and finance solutions to utilities, agencies and building owners in the commercial market, including multifamily, institutional, and industrial clients. Our common sense approach, born out of the commercial construction industry, improves our client’s bottom line while delivering a premium project experience.
Paradigm Partners is led by industry experts with over three[MD1] decades of combined construction industry and award-winning green building experience. The Paradigm concept was designed to offer clients a more effective and efficient alternative to traditional procurement of sustainable building solutions.
We have a culture of accountability, to both professional goals and personal development. We deliver a premium experience to all project stakeholders by staying committed to the simple belief that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and experience an improving quality of life. We realize our belief by incorporating 6 core values into our culture and the daily execution of our business. They are; Treat everyone with dignity, take the time to do it right, be impeccable with your word, always do your best, don’t make assumptions, and don’t take things personally.
There is a high probability you have never worked at a place like this.
You must value working in a casual and fun, yet professional environment, while creating opportunities to provide a refreshing experience to our client base. Our position requires a highly motivated self-starter who possess excellent interpersonal skills. We are seeking an entry level Business to Business Sales Rep with a positive attitude who thrives on self-motivation. If your competitive drive affords you the determination to deliver better value and quality than others, plus you have an entrepreneurial personality where you can identify a need – any need – and fill it no matter the task, then you will be extremely successful with us!
We offer you the opportunity to learn from the industry’s best while being competitively compensated with a monthly residual base income structure for consistent sales, plus excellent benefits. Your flexible schedule combines office time, client visits and state-wide travel.
- Expand business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of our products and/or services.
- Call on and maintain relationships with established and prospective commercial accounts.
- Keep customers informed about available services, supplies, prices and new products.
- Provide information to customers on available utility incentives and program details.
- Prepare and present proposals that recommend energy conservation measures, provide customer costs and incentives, and then sell the value proposition to the customer.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with customers to assure customer satisfaction.
- Report accurately and describe activities in the field and monitor progress towards program goals.
- Meet or exceed set proposal and sales objectives.
- Responsible for representing the company in a professional manner.
- Responsible for meeting established sales quota.
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Display strong negotiation, sales presentation, & closer skills.
- Supporting customer needs throughout the sales process finding solutions to any issues.
- Meeting company sales targets along with setting goals to exceed for yourself.
- Prepare accurate, legible and timely reports as required by management because you recognize this activity is an integral part of this position’s responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal; in person and on the phone.
- Working in a team environment to help motivate others.
- A hungry desire to work in an Outside Sales position.
- Having a professionally strong presence to work with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers).
- Ready to invest time and hard work to be a part of a leading energy efficiency company.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- A valid driver's license.
- Successful track record of exceeding sales targets, building a new book of business a plus.
- Experience in Real Estate Sales a plus.
- Competitive base and variable structure.
- Full health and dental insurance coverage.
- Retirement contribution plan.
Please submit your resume and take 5 mins to complete our behavioral assessment - it's only 2 questions so it won't take you long.
Here is the link to the assessment: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/b8eXk