Paradigm Marketing Inc, is an expanding firm that specializes in direct marketing and inside sales for some of the most exciting and well-known companies in the world today. We pair with several of the top retailers in the country to promote the Nation's leading telecommunications providers. Creating personal relationships is the foundation of our firm. We uphold long-standing relations with our clientele not because we are the biggest, but because we strive to be the best.
You’re at the beginning of your career. You’re motivated. Driven. Confident. You just need an opportunity to show someone what you can do. Here’s your opportunity.
When you join the Paradigm Marketing team — you are joining a network of more than 1,500 strong and growing — you’ll experience a shared dedication to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a future-focused team of innovative leaders as we expand nationwide. You’ll also have the opportunity to earn three times more than similar job titles in most industries.
We’re currently looking for future leaders to eventually oversee ongoing local and national expansion. If you are driven and have a passion for sports-minded marketing and the commitment to winning at every level of your career, today is the day you make the decision to earn more, give more, and grow more.
As full-time sports minded marketing representative you’ll be trained on all of our products with the opportunity to generate business through the delivery of interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. This marketing position will fine tune your communication skills, negotiation tactics, strategic planning and could be the gateway to several other career opportunities at Paradigm Marketing Inc.
Primary job responsibilities :
- Interface with decision makers on a daily basis
- Work in business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing
- Execution of marketing, advertising and event promotions
- Promotion of Explosive products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Working knowledge of products and its benefits to the consumer
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Leadership training one on one with the Top performing individuals in our company to ensure success
- Managing customer acquisition and leads generation
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Resourceful problem solver
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
- A desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- BA/BS preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- $30,000 - $40,000 base salary
- Constant performance-based bonus opportunities with the potential to earn an additional $25,000-$35,000 annually
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events.
- Paid vacation days available after 90 Days.
- Access to paid training classes to develop your professional skill sets
- NOT IN THE CHARLOTTE AREA? MUST BE LOCAL!
Please Be Advised: We are NOT hiring Administrative, IN-Office Only Positions, Social Media, Graphic Design, Cold Calling, Telemarketing, D2D or B2B Positions. Please only apply if you're looking for a new career, a chance for growth and opportunities for expansion. We only seek adventurous, competitive and extremely outgoing individuals, that are seeking opportunities and looking to rapidly advance into higher level positions.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Paradigm Marketing Group Inc.