Senior Software Engineer (C#/Angular.JS)
Paradigm Information Services Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Paradigm is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support our clients a global leader in the legal services space. In this role, you will develop applications in ASP.NET MVC, React, Odata Web Services, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical user for high-volume, mission critical use.
Type: 2 Year Contract
Location: Remote (Oregono)
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, and more
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for defining requirements, designing, developing and debugging system software production applications
- Participate in technical design and implementation
- Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product
- Collaborate with fellow developers and across business teams in areas of expertise
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems
- Mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
- 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC
- 2+ years of experience with Angular.JS
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server with a solid understanding of T-SQL programming
- Experience with Odata web service development
- Experience mentoring more junior level developers
- Experience working with Web APIs
- Experience with REST and WCF web services
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience working in a cloud environment (Azure, AWS)
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agents, please.
Paradigm Information Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Paradigm Information Services