Digital Program Manager
Paradigm Information Services Remote, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Paradigm is seeking an experienced Senior Program Manager to join the Quality Solutions team for HP+, the smart ecosystem including HPs printer hardware, supplies subscription service, and Smart App. You will be responsible for defining and driving programs that directly impact the digital customer support experience for HP products in the Small-to-Medium Business (SMB) segment. Our ideal candidate will be someone who cares about the customer support experience and wants to be involved in delivering innovative support experiences for customers of HPs SMB devices and digital products.
In this role, you will lead digital support solutions in collaboration with the HP+ business teams to build industry-leading customer support experiences. Youll anticipate, prevent, and eliminate customer effort by setting and driving the strategy for digital support and by accelerating the delivery of the right experience for customers.
Type: Full time, 6 month contract
Location: Remote-West Coast
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick leave
- Scope and deliver complex digital support programs end-to-end and drive and shape the overall programs strategy and roadmap.
- Define the HP+ digital support strategy pre-purchase and post-purchase for retail SMB customers.
- Oversee, develop and deliver customer journey maps, use cases, competitive analysis, best practices, benchmarks, and data analysis to support program strategy and roadmaps.
- Work with design teams to produce the storyline of the support strategy, including data-driven presentations, mockups, and prototypes of the digital support solution.
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged, informed, and provide input within their area in support of project deliverables.
- Manage multiple internal and external, cross functional and remote stakeholders.
- Develop change processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Track delivery against program objectives and implement proposals to improve program services and efficiencies.
- Ideate and drive strategic change across the HP+ teams.
- Self-starter motivated to take on new challenges who can work collaboratively with functional partners including design
- Background in Customer Service operations or Customer Experience Management
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or operations in a customer service environment
- 6+ years with success managing cross functional programs
- Masters Degree or MBA in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others
- Experience working with and influencing multiple cross-functional teams and leaders
- Intuitive understanding of optimal versus sub-optimal customer experiences, with the ability to quickly assess the situation and identify solutions
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick leave.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Paradigm Information Services
BusinessView all jobs at Paradigm Information Services