Agile Project Manager
Paradigm Information Services Boise, ID
- Expired: August 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Paradigm is looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to support our client's design department in San Diego, CA. The successful candidate will have solid understanding of Agile project management in a software design environment. Our ideal Agile Project Manager is skilled in managing creative design projects from initiation through planning, execution, and post implementation.
Type: Full time, long-term contract
Location: Boise, ID (initially fully remote with the goal of flex/hybrid in the future)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, sick days
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
* Coordinate and document all project needs and deliverables while working with designers to help them understand the processes and constraints of the project
* Manage and control deliverables from multiple programs, including work flows, check points, deliverable schedules, and reviews
* Drive scrum ceremonies and backlog grooming, help create tickets
* Help manage capacity and mitigate risks
* Track and report on actionable data to appropriate stakeholders
* Establish and maintain multiple project timelines
* Bridge gaps between design deliverables and engineering demands
* Plan, schedule, and lead meetings
* Lead and support design teams to achieve successful outcomes
Our skills and experience wish list includes:
* B.A. or B.S. degree in a relevant field
* Minimum 3-5 years of program or project management experience (software industry strongly preferred)
* Strong self-starter able to work independently without day-to-day supervision
* Able to take initiative in moving multiple projects forward and begin projects independently
* Solid technical abilities with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, Smartsheet, Jira
* Understanding of and experience working within Agile environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
* Scrum Master certification preferred; Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
No agents, please.
Paradigm Information Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Paradigm Information Services