WHY Paradigm Health??
· An amazing Work Culture (see what our team says in our recent Employee Satisfaction Survey)!
· A true Family-feel versus Corporate-feel!
· Our Team members don’t leave (ask to see our industry low turnover rates)!
· Vibrant patient-focused philosophy and operating plan resulting in strong continued growth (thus creating these NEW positions)!!
· Servant Leadership that values, appreciates, supports and builds-up our Team!
· Able to orient, educate & train skilled RN’s to the wonderful world of Home Health Care!!!
Paradigm Health is an exciting Indiana-owned company that brings a new "Paradigm" to Home Health care in central Indiana. Our culture is fresh, exciting and progressive to afford our team members a fulfilling work experience. We are looking for the best of the best; team members who are driven, compassionate and take pride in the quality of their care and services. There is a RN HOME HEALTH Case Manager position that is newly created due to outstanding growth. Check us out at www.plchealth.com
FULL-TIME position, Indianapolis area (westside of Indianapolis).
· Competitive Salary
· Mileage at IRS Standard Mileage Rate (Currently 54.5 cents per mile)
· Excellent PTO Program (130 Hours in first year)
· Paid Holidays
· Health, Dental, Vision (Paradigm pays 50% of premium)
· 401K Program
· Paid Life Insurance
· GREAT TEAM ENVIRONMENT
One Year Home Health or Hospice experience preferred but not necessary. We will train the right candidate new to Home Health!
· Licensed R.N. in State of Indiana
· Proof of current classroom CPR
· Hepatitis profile and TB vaccination record
· Current driver's license
· Must have reliable transportation and insurance
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Paradigm Living Concepts to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, or physical or mental disability, or as otherwise required by an applicable local or state law. Paradigm Living Concepts is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity.